Tuesday 2 July 2013

Thought of happiness

I am always the kind of person who likes to share. I was suffering all june to do my 3D model right and good enough to pass. Finally I finished my poster design and 3D model turnaround thats is only created after building the 3D model. I asked my lecturer if it was easy to fail that subject and he said that its not easy to fail but easy to pass the subject required if you complete everything you should be done with for example completing all three projects in the subject. I got very happy and felt like a million ton of weight has been lifted of me and when I was so happy I couldn't resist to think of sharing and especially when my sister said that her evening plans were cancelled and that she could pick me up from anytime when I'm done. So I offered to go to the movies together and that I would buy her ticket. I wanted to watch Monster University as I heard nice things about that movie. I just wanted to share my happiness and be happy. She had to go to temple in the evening today and so she made a big fuss calling me stupid and being rude to me on the phone and said she would see what she can do. I know, selfish much.  I just wanted to be happy and she just crushed all my happiness and took my mother on her side. The thing is, I believe material things are like bribing GOD and that giving them material things is not what they want exactly. But my mother and sister have always been the kind where if GOD should know that you are very devoted to the almighty, therefore you must buy things to present it in return of the favor you asked GOD. It is sad when some people just put in so much into something when all you have to do is just show your devotion by the love you shower to all of GOD's creations and following his steps. So there goes my happiness when all I wanted was just to share and hope they would be happy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment