Tuesday 11 June 2013

Fitting In

Ever felt like you are an alien from out of space. I know I do. I'm in a class who speaks a language I hardly understand at most of the times. Since they speak the same language I kinda feel like I'm being pushed. Am I sensitive? Yes, sadly its just in me when I know I should be a strong person. Sometimes its just hard to neglect that fact in you. But I do want to make myself a very strong and high esteemed person. All my life I just wanted to fit in. sounds familiar? I know, you probably heard it from the movies. But its true in my case. I have always been trying to fit in. Whether its in kindergarten, high school or college. Its all the same. I even try to fit in my family sometimes because the only ones who talk about family issues and what they do is my mother and my sister, but they both talk only among them. Do you know how it feels like when your mother and sister talks among them and you don't know what they are talking about then suddenly turns and asks you to agree with what they have talked among them and worse thing is when you look at them confused and lost about the topic they asked you to agree on, they get mad at you. Isn't it funny how, when you are actually innocent but you are the one that gets punished? The best part is I feel like since I can't fit in anywhere, therefore I don't have a place to turn to when I have nothing left. Okay, now I 'm sounding very emo like. I'm not an emo person or a super sensitive person either if that's what you might think. I just am lost at times when I realize all of a sudden that I am not fitting in. Sometimes I imagine something great happens to me and everyone respects me from then on. I can be a drama queen but its way deep inside of me that even my high school friend don't know about it. Yes, I have a high school friend and I know you will be asking why not I turn to her for a shoulder to lean on. The reason is that I don't plan on being dependent on anyone in case if I am left with no help. I don't plan on drowning in despair. That's all for now.. I have CLASS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment