Wednesday 5 June 2013

Too good to be true

This morning I had a very easy going morning.. Not much stress in class and not much stress and humiliation on me. People were nice to me and they seemed to be like a good friend I could probably last long with. As it was going on fine and smooth, the minute class ended, I left in the search of my next activity, which is briefing on my internship by my college. They stated the hall but not the block and it has been far too long for me to remember my college blocks and the classes in it. I went to a few places and still couldn't find it. Then! It all happened. The worry, the disturbed mind, the feel of being not in peace and being stuck in a situation all at the same time. Owh, and not forgetting the feel of being ill. When I fall ill, its not good. So my mum called and asked me till what time is my class and i replied saying my briefing finishes at 3pm. She told me that she was coming home early from work around 2.30pm because my grandma called her sounding like she was crying telling my mother that she couldn't take the pain any longer. Immediately, I got worried because I am the one looking after her health and I simply just can't take looking at her being in a sickly position after all that has happened to her. After I hanged up the phone. I called my grandma just to confirm her illness for myself but she sounded fine. So now I have to leave college as soon as possible to pick my mum up on the way and take my grandma to the clinic as soon as possible that is. May God be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment