Monday 3 June 2013

First Of June

Today as I walked around the mall, I saw people in the mall differently. I watched as some of them was buying some clothes, some have a seat probably after having a long walk, and some with their boyfriends or girlfriends trying to have the best date yet. So many people, so many thoughts, so many dreams, so many characters, so many personalities. Some fight, some happy, some sad, some satisfied. It was so interesting to look at how mankind evolved to be something really great. Ever thought of something beyond earth and space and galaxies? How many of them thinks the same and how many of them acts to reach where they want to reach? How many dreams high but gets too afraid or too low esteemed about reaching that dream? So many different people, so many things to wonder about. I wonder lastly, "Am I the only one to think like this?" Funny how the mind can just wonder within a split second thinking about all sorts of things at the same time. I wonder how many things we can think about in a second. In fact there's more than one thing I wonder about and I think you'd probably already know it. This Is Me And This Is How I Live Through My Day When I Walk Around Freely. So, Welcome to my Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment