Wednesday 5 June 2013

One fine Morning

So, I parked my car this morning and remembered that I had no coins for the parking ticket as in my country only coins are acceptable for street parking under the government rules. So I thought that people would be nice and give me some changes but then again its reality we are talking about. First I went to a mini mart and they said that they don't have coins. Then I went to two banks, the first one said that they don't have coins in their bank. My first impression was like how can a bank not have coins or do you actually think I'm that stupid?! Then the second bank, told me that I had to order for that much of coins and it will only arrive after three to four days. I had no idea who they think they are talking to but all I do know is their lying sucks to the core! I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed at how people/society/country resources treat one and another. It's either they should improve their systems or be more lenient with the citizens. If I didn't know much about banking line (thanks to my mum I do know quite a number of things) I would have thought their lie was true. I hope people can be better as to how God has designed human beings to be. Its really a disgrace seeing how people cheat other people. But honestly I know that I can't change the world for the better. I know it's impossible to do so but at least when I die, I know I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment